20.3.07

random unreasonable thoughts

  • any girl with the name aishwarya should be pretty.
  • scott adams almost always sounds right.
  • reading others' blogs makes me feel i too can write. or even more, be a writer.
  • my IT job always seems to be one notch below what i desire for.
  • photographs inspire me. i always ask(or try to find out) what camera was used. never appreciate the skills of a photographer. dream to be a photographer myself. still debating whether to buy that costly SLR.
  • the bus ride is always better than the train ride. the train is underground - there's nothing to see outside through the windows.
  • any girl called Priyanka has to be sexy.
  • whatever my younger brother is doing, never seems enough. i tend to be tough. not sure what i want.
  • i aim to be a drummer of a band. no, not the lead guitarist, that was when I was 15.
  • am inherently confused about how much of a friend should i be to my friends.
  • same for "how much of a son/brother should i be"
  • marriage with an unknown person scares me. i am convinced i will get divorced. i forget i am an Indian.
  • i rarely feel jealous.
  • think that there has to be something wrong with guys wearing pink shirts.
  • i will be a street photographer if i get to choose.
  • i wonder if i will ever read a book in one sitting.
  • i cannot play sports without having the thought that winning is important.

No comments: