5.8.06

Who wants such a weekend

Its Saturday morning, and I just about woke up. Ok, I am lying - I woke up around an hour and half ago. But I am still so sleepy. And my Spanish class starts in like 2 hours, and before that - I need to shower, get some grub, and hit the MRT to reach there on time, and my enthu levels are on the lowest possible trough. Dont know why. Probably I have pushing myself too hard for the last week or so, that I am completely drained of energy. This weekend also doesnt promise to offer me respite. I am supposed to catch a movie with my brother this evening after my class, then i have call to make early tomorrow morning, then there's a lunch appointment with a friend in the afternoon and cricket in the evening. Then back home and a chat appointment with another friend in Netherlands. Man, this is so tough - I just want to sit down and relax. And yes, I forgot, there's one old friend who has come to town, so I might have to catch her sometime as well, and I am supposed provide some professional help to someone who's gonna call from india. I am not thinking of this anymore.

No comments: